Saturday, July 15, 2006
How do you feel about dentists?Why?
I do not like going to the dentist as my teeth are often getting cavaties and everytime I go to the dentist I would have to get them patched, which by the way is not a very pleasant experience.Also I find the tube that sucks up the saliva is really uncomfortable and irritating, as I feel like it is choking me. And the light that shines down into my eyes is extrememly glaring and really annoys my eyes to the extent that I have to squint.Even though I don't really know what's going on in my mouth I find it really scary as I hear the sounds of the drilling and sucking and everything, it really freaks me out.Those are only a few of the things I don't like about the dentists.
But, recently, I have been waiting eagerly for a letter from the dentist as I am on the waiting list to get my braces done, as I have really crooked teeth.I got the letter a few weeks ago, and now I feel very apprehensive as I want to get my braces over and done with but I am very afraid of the pain that I will experience. I hope the pain would not be so excruciating and uncomfortable.Overall, Dental Clinics are really scary, but I think dentists are normal people like you and me, just given a wrong impression, because of their jobs.
jaimeeee! roared at