Tuesday, July 11, 2006
Did you have a favourite subject in school? one you dreaded?
Yes!I did. My favourite subject in school is Science.Science is a very interesting subject even though it may be difficult.I enjoy doing the experiments and discovering facts about the world around us that i never knew.I also like Science as my ambition is to become a doctor, which needs a very good base in Science.This year we began studying chemistry and it is really amazing, especially the mixing of chemicals.Biology is the easiest part of Science to me, as I can process the information related to it much easily compared to the other aspects of Science.Physics is very interesting as it encompasses alot of common sense and thinking.
The subject I dreaded most and still dread is Chinese.It is in my opinion very boring and useless, as I do not intend to work in China in the future.I am also not very good at it as I do not speak or use much of this language.The method the teachers use to teach us is also very boring.
Even though I may prefer some subjects to others, I still want to do well in all of them.
jaimeeee! roared at