Monday, July 10, 2006
what are your favourite colours, foods,flowers,activities and hobbies?
My favourite colour is green.It makes me feel fresh everytime I look at green.It is a very pleasant colour and does not burn your eyes because it is glaring.Green is also my house colour.
My favourite food is Ice-cream! I like to eat ice-cream of all kinds of different flavours and brands, but my favourite two are Haagen Dazs Strawberry Cheesecake and Ben and Jerry's Cookie Dough.Both of them have very interesting and uncommon tastes.There are chunks of "pastry' in both which gives the ice-cream a very unique taste.
My favourite flower is the violet.It is simple, but also magnificently beautiful.Its simplicity makes it look like no other flower,and its colour complements its beauty even more.It is a lovely flower.
I have many hobbies, but my favourite is running.Running gives me a sense of achievement. It gives me a challenge.
jaimeeee! roared at