Saturday, July 29, 2006
Describe a favourite childhood friend, and what you did with him or her.
I still recall clearly that when I first started going to primary school, that I really hated this friend of mine. I used to think she was bossy and irritating, but yet I used to be jealous of her. By the time the second half of the year came, I began to like her more, and we became much closer.When we became best friends, it was already the end of the year. When we returned to school to start studying primary 2, she was transferred to another class. I was very sad, and remembered bursting out in tears when I got home. For the whole of the next year I forgot about her.But when I began primary 3, fate brought us together, and we were put in the same class again. She became a prefect, a very good one in fact.Over the years we stayed in the class until primary 6. I remember talking with her alot, and following each other on our food choice. And also playing "office" in class, by piling files in front of us to look like computers. In the old premises, I remember her skiving from duty to play with me at the exercise bars. Also, i remembered making another close friend cry before.It was mostly a misunderstanding but everyone had thought that we had made her cry, and both of us got really stressed up.
Sadly, in Secondary One, even though our score margin was very small, we were placed in different classes. Over the pass few months we have distanced.But receently, that distance has been slowly patched.I wouldn't say that we were as close as we were before, but we are not as distant.(=
jaimeeee! roared at